Hostgator better known as a powerful web host is serving millions of servers across the world. They have the best web hosting solutions from shared hosting to cloud. It was founded in 2002 and has been unstoppable ever since then. Hostgator is based in Houston along with its office located in Austin, Texas. This web host is most commonly used host for maximum number of websites. Is Hostgator the right choice for you? Read on.
- Powered by cPanel which helps in building an excellent and efficient website.
- You can quickly install several apps with the help of Quick App Installer.
- Amazing customer support for all the clients and customers out there. There are options like live chat, phone support and also email support 24/7/365 days.
- Availability of PHP, MySQL, SSH access for all the advanced users and clients.
- There are more than 4500 free website templates which helps in making your website creative and unique.
- It is slightly expensive but its absolutely worth it because of its high-tech performance and operation.
- Hostgator provides you with 99.9%uptime guarantee.
- Forbes has rated this web host as the fastest growing hosting company in the world.
Why Hostgator.com is the perfect option for Bloggers?
It is an excellent choice if you are planning to host a blog on WordPress. In case of using WordPress, it is advisable that you choose the WordPress Starter plan. With this, you will get some best features which will help in making your blog a wonderful experience. Still, if you choose Shared hosting plan in this case, you might not enjoy certain special features for WordPress blogging. I am talking about the following features-
- Premium WordPress features for a creative blogging
- Amazing security and safety for your websites including protection from malware and virus attacks.
- cPanel specifically designed for user friendliness and ease of use.
- Powerful speed of the site for better business growth.
- Various useful apps and plugins for WordPress.
Cons of using Hostgator.com
- Certain reviews highlight the issue regarding the slow email replies from the customer support team.
- Late reply to the phone calls.
- Unhelpful agents. (Certain zones in the world, this is not a universal issue)
- Some hosting plans under Hostgator are quite expensive and are less affordable.
Hostgator for Ecommerce
If you have an idea of opening an online shop in your mind, choose Hostgator hosting. Under this, you can opt for the Business plan if you wish to start an ecommerce website. With this plan, you can get free dedicated IP address and also free dedicated SSL certificate. Hostgator is compatible with various shopping carts and also helps in accepting payments through various online gateways.
Advantages of using Hostgator
- Various flexible hosting plans available for different types of clients and customers.
- User friendly web hosting and easy management of the websites.
- Specialization in WordPress hosting and various packages under it.
- Simplified tools for easy and creative website designing and scripting.
- Excellent Ecommerce features for online stores and websites. Also, various payment methods are available.
- 45-day money back guarantee is the best feature here and other web hosts just provide 30-day money back guarantee.
Hostgator.com has a lot to offer. There can be mixed reports and reviews about this web host as it runs globally. There are no much complaints and disappointments about Hostgator as of now. This web host has a reputation among its users because of its excellent features and website management. If the customer services are improved and taken care of, Hostgator can be unbeatable.